TIPS: How to prepare your house for listing
The market is hot and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. There are some easy, DIY things you can do to prepare your home and make it desirable to potential buyers. Here are some tips to get your property ready to list:
1. Find out the true value of your home. Do not rely on your latest assessment.
2. Find a listing agent that you trust.
3. Organize closets and drawers.
4. Buy more light bulbs and light up your entire home.
5. Give your house a deep clean.
6. Declutter and depersonalize your home.
7. Make repairs so that everything in your home is in working order.
8. Paint the walls. Stay neutral and convey a blank slate to potential buyers.
9. Stage your home and include the exterior for that curb appeal.
10. Do some baking and fill your home with inviting smells.
I am here to help! Proud to be a Realtor with Sutton West Coast Realty.
Get the best advice from a local, trustworthy expert.
2 views0 comments